onsdag 24 mars 2021

Picasso

 i was like is this this shit hole 
gonna be i everything i know 
and i hate how you seen me in 
my hospital gown 
 but i love how you wash my  asshole 
the intermittency of it and i think im lost 
myself in the rabbit hole , never thought 
i would come that i would cum and god i fell so dumb
you probably dont even feel the same 
but i remember everything from the  first time i fell out 
the wheelchair and into your care , how you stroke me when i wore sad nhelp me up on the bed  and yeah became my daily stylist and makeup artist 
painted me better then Picasso and i remember i hated to go but i thank you fhe recovery
i remember how i felt so clumpsy but in your hands i become friends with my legs 
and how you help me with making the food , its our recipe know
how i recall you drove me through the walls to take my meds , all the 120 of them
how i being to throw up at ya and felt so embarrassing  , yeah this is my confession
and i think its really awkward but wtf , i been dealing with the reaper so what ? 
it just that for this plot you kinda perfect . 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar