fredag 26 mars 2021

lockdown love

h

i know i seem a bit suspicious but the way i been treated of my idol
have put you in an other light and i recall when tay was in notious fight 
how it all went down , splashed down over the social never really thought you 
find me here at the hospital , in the limbo but the way with you turns everything to a disco
i recall how awkward i felt with the hands i been dealt , waking up after on month and saw this handsome
nurses and doctors , with  skills like dj they came to fix my bodyparts .  how garrix wore picking up some chic ¨with his verse ,  i just had to smile to it secrely love it . how he brush my hair and fixed my teeth and i was like really hate it too leave but i know because i have to recover my brain and did it at the the retirement , i recall how i went to heaven sent it wore so pleasant even thought  people here came to die but i wore the lucky escape and hit and run straight in christian arms , yeah he really become the love of my lockdown ( bebe ) and you kinda become my little carebear .i love the way you came with my teddy and is the only one have seen barely seen me , naked - but that can we keep an , secret ! how you clean me up , brush me up , and treat me like such and adult . i know i am protective 
of my collective of inspirations and some make an deep mark of my heart , maybe you get like this once in a while 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar