lördag 20 mars 2021

hopeless feeling


 awkward , powerless and fearless but never hopeless
i recall how i  fell into my carrier and i wore like here  we have an new  character
never thought i would came to stir a plot but then i saw somebody that look so hot 
smelled just like coffee beans and got that eyes of heavely skies 
i remember how i felt so weird in my bald head but you didnt seem to mind it 
and i recall how you stroke my lip , just where i am keep my secrets 
i know i might regret  but  hell no , chose to never forget you 
because you me my favorite memories during the dark times
and i knew there is lines to be cross between doctors and  patient 
but when you wore treat me so gentle , kind and just like a perfect man
how you  handle my meds , all 120 of them  thets when i knew 
you wore not a human , you wore about to become an poem 
  

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar