onsdag 31 mars 2021

Good morning C


remember how i  fell out the wheelchair 
how you treat like like an aupair , pick me up 
when i fell in your chest and for the moment
we did cross the line , that was i knew i find 
a new character , soul  that treat me so refine 
yeah ,   i might not be cool as Ari but i sure 
get down like the Cardi. i remember i hated my bald head
but somehow i found you in you in my bed . it wore awesome 
wish i could tie you up so you stay there there always , handsome 
yeah , i how  you made me feel so good knowing 
you be slide in and say , good morning 
with that heavenly¨voice of yours 
always knock me out in the lockdown 
and i remember how you came to rescue 
when i wore like falling face down 
and kept for a freaking mental down
yeah i remember it all , how i fall 
mostly because i look in  yours eyes
heard your sentience but couldnt make a clear lyric 
all i know , this with C wore magical 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar