onsdag 24 mars 2021

perfect as i am

  wearing mý ear phones like i wear my clothes 

music meant to be played loud and if you dont  get it , fuck off

i got a friend that is the coolest ever because he really deliver 

hit after hit like i am like i am deliver ehm , fit , its just perfect

i think he remind me of samples when life for me is , blood samples

and the floor becomes a dancefloor and he become the DJ of the hospital

 it was what i saw when i woke up from coma , how he wore standing there 

looking like a stunner and made me feel like absolute  , winner 

listen to those music and  thinking of yeah whatever happens 

i know help me heal myself when i hit the wall 

that brought me  up from  life when i wore down 

but dont get me twisted , i like be dancing all by around 

get lost in this marvelous sound , bass drum and beat 

i standing here in the corner and stomp with my feet¨

he wear that cool outfit and i feel like an misfit

just perfect 

but according to the lyrics i am , perfect 

as i am  




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar