måndag 22 mars 2021

Donr mess with my music

,

so i remember when i lay in coma 
thought i would die have almost died 
three times , even the reaper do me - decline ...
i remember how i fell on the floor 
but not how i came out the door 
and how the neighbors helped me out 
where the  ambulance stood , of course i dont recall
people told me so afterwords and recall not being able to say word
when i woke up after the surgery , not being able to write 
with i really panic about because i really want to become an poet 
and i couldnt stand due to lack of balance or sit but i wore working with it 
like i wore in paralympics , i remember the best thing with being at the ward
was everyone liked music except for garixx but he like some swedish shit 
declare myself as the myself the queen of the bats lol 
everyone know who make me the princess of the ball 
i think you the best of transform me into an poem , get the best out me and i dont really know how you do , it might be magic the way you spin me around and put your twist on it but i kinda love it 
 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar