tisdag 30 mars 2021

if it the last message i write

if that wore the last message i sent
you should know , the time i spent
wore perfect , how you slide in
and i never really thought this 
that you made me , heaven sent 
perfect and accept 
and i remember how i fell out 
that wheelchair into my carrier 
how you pick me up like an pair 
gave that blanket  and became my teddybear
i recall how i wore so scared for the elderly 
but you made the time at the retirement , worthy
because you become my stylist and make over 
and almost , lover - well i like to call it that 
because for me , you treat me like , perfect 
you got hands like an nurse and clever like an doctor
and i become your , patient such an student , i know 
i blame the brain surgery and how you wore deeper 
then my epilepsy ever been 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar