måndag 29 mars 2021

i like how we go together hehe


so i remember when broke up for a couple years 
after i had deliver those fits and wore delete you with an hit
crying for like a half year and i was like ok , calm down
you have to get out  of your own , room 
iis not like he know you or will show up by the porch 
with his whole gang and lit up an torch like his lit my heart
with his music , after dark 
i know , you would be the soundtrack of my life , present , past and  future
but i think its kinda whack you got slide in on the right , track 
when i wore half ways , yeah it kinda cool you become the segway
to get my life back , i  just wanted to say , thank for being so perfect 
// it scares me a bit ) but i love it , like a fan to a idol , patient to an doctor
yeah you name it ,, you got it and i like the way you got the skills to solve it 
like an dj , figure out whats wrong with my condition before i become heaven sent 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar