onsdag 31 mars 2021

repertoire

 i was like heard a voice 
so different to others boys 
it knock me out in lockdown
shut me down 
and i become known as the girl 
as wore almost went to heaven sent 
, but i become levitate , radiate
yeah i remember everything went 
in flashbacks , how my life seem so perfect
it might be to others , but for me there is no - other 
yeah i remember how met you become my stylist 
make up artist and i wore like thats my man , that my man 
with  gentle hands like a nurse , clever like doctor , loyal like friend
but i prefer you see me as a fan i am known as the girl with tragic end 
but you made the effort to become my friend , thank you for that - all i ask is 
platonic friendship nothing else , because even if you are a star and i know your reportaire
doesnt mean i am fan - i mean if you doesnt about me , truly deaply care 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar