lördag 20 mars 2021

i made beautiful memories with you

i remember how i got my first bike 
and around the hometown was like 
seen hanging on the bike
had the chubby arms of a kid 
hanging by your waist 
yeah you wore show me life 
of happiness and brought me up tell me 
i wore , i importance and thats how i found acceptance
you not only my mom , you are my best friend , protector 
i remember how you took a break from your work so we could travel the world 
it wore the best time ever because  i made the greatest memories , with ya 
i remember how much i missed you when i wore study aboard , hanging with all those toads 
having a crying shoulder , yeah that would be nice but growing up you have to roll with the punches 
but i prefer you wore here and protect me for these guys with bad intentions , yeah thanks mom for always been there , helped me through the bad and help me set goals 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar