måndag 22 mars 2021

the heart of the retirement



 isnt it funny how hospital hotties 
they way around my body 
when i never really let anyone in 
yeah that guy is for the is dream 
is so smooth and have really no clue 
the way he talk is lyric , of course you make me an poet
how he set his hands on my body where nobody have 
i can still feel it and the trace and got that gorgeous , face 
that made  me feel out wheelchair , into your care
but i am wore really happy it wore , there 
that pick me up like a coffee cup and treat me kind like an au pair
hands like an nurse ,clever like an doctor , loyal like a soldier and moral like an royal 
i like the way you you wipe away my fears , insecurities about have no hair 
i mean everyone know its the inside who matter , yeah i should basically know better 
how you help me with my medications , mix them like the baddest bartender
remember how you pick out my outfit on daily basis , for you wore so effortless 
yeah during that it felt like your wore my bestie 
while everything for me was brand new but you help me through and i hope you know 
i am very grateful for this , i remember how you become my stylist and makeup artist
touch my upper lip where i keep my secrets and most awkward feeling when you had to wash me up 
get clean but i must everything with you wore a bit of a dream , Christian , and did you knew your the only one how washed my booty , clean , scrub it  clean and you wore the reason why i stand out because somehow you made this retirement feel like an night club and it wore freaking awesome ! 

thanks for  thatt x i had the most awdsome time in the most dangerous time , the smallest things meant a lot and you slide in and i wore like hey , welcome to new plot x 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar