onsdag 31 mars 2021

have you guys brush me off me

I remember how i wore about to you meet  you
expect i didnt new it back then , how i met a friend
in you Angelica there at the inn , and how we spent 
every Friday night at the inn , wnnt , do you recall it ? 
well i remember how i babble about that guy , Jim 
i think his name wore and how cute he was and how 
tired tired you become to lisen on my stories ( lol ) 
they wore all made up anyway but i recall you gave me a ball 
when that william wore giving me , scars , heartache and nightfall
yeah i recall pete , look like that neighbor of mine and how i went out 
with marti and coop , to oceania to got lost somewhere we went clubbing 
yeah i really miss the folks of the loxdale and the people at george 
perhaps its obvious ?  you sister really got kindness in her and i knew , Bex would 
snare John - obvious . sometimes i wonder if you guys ,, us or have you me you guys just brush me off   

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar