måndag 22 mars 2021

corona love

 he told my i am beautiful when i am bald 
pretty like kitty cat but dark like the the night
never met somebody like him and maybe he just a dream
but i dont mind but you make  everything , alright for the moment 
in the time , send a like , never hope you send me a comment 
do you know how it means for me and i know you out of reach 
but you are and living dream ,full of  energy 
that give me an book of lessons and yeah you make me me feel like an princess
your an avatar , dont know if your an star or real person but i like to think you are an human 
because ¨the way you treat me is like a gentleman and i never really met one of them 
i just write about them ,fantasies about love and everything above but truthfully i am i love myself 
other anyone  , else . i guess its shows in my poems and if you still wanna be friends , cudos to ÿou 
yeah fuck cali , Edinburgh , everyone in this damn disco , just to take it back  , dont you know i always have my own back - before i got  yours and if you dont like the shit i say you can  make an other blog and sorry i f am not one of those girls that  stand in que for wanting to snog , i know i am fine , fresh - even the death wanted me but i was like , what a heck - well you know me you always met me in a other post , blog or gram , because i come alive on the socials , yeah i bet writing is better than ,,, sex and everything like is subtext because that is my preference when it come to romance and i love to dance but my legs arent my friends . but sometimes i forget the balance , and drop dead in some gorgeous carrier but honestly , it wore pretty awesome because he look dope , like some kinda musician i admire,  yeah life at retirement wore fire . the only problem i cant go out know because i feel in love in the cutest guy in town but in this covid19 times who want to be in a relationship , with risk of all this boy germs , yeah i remember how i fell out my wheelchair , into your care and somehow you become my friend , when you me add ... 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar