tisdag 16 mars 2021

COLDEST WINDTER IN SWEDEN


yeah i recall it wore the coldest winter in Helliden
i never felt so alone in the boarding school 
a crowded room and i must admit it wore quite , a bit magic 
black and blue , how you came through - unexpectedly
you had a grip on my heart , pull me under and sometimes i wonder
do you ever think of me like i used to ? 
i remember how you told me i wore pretty , stroke me like an kitty
sneak up like an fox and i felt so foxy , how we stayed up acted naughty
and i remember you looking so well on me but you treating me quite bad  
i hope you know how much it worth 
and the whole experience felt 
kinda like living in a snow globe 
and it crashed and collide down 
turn the whole town , down
it wore awesome , how m'any dudes that wore really handsome
because they treat me like like a equal , whatsoever apparel 
but thanks to you i know i want i want , like but put  a foot down , when it 
what i dont 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar