onsdag 17 mars 2021

cartwheels


when i wore eighteen , i got enlightened
about my diagnos , epilepsy 
before that i lived in a fantasy 
believed i could do everything 
but i had to rethink my way of living
and accept myself as epileptic 
i mean i love it when i wore a kid 
and got away from school to go hospital 
ok not hospital , but the meetings just stay around 
1- 2 hours , so it wasnt that hard to deal with 
nowdays i am more safe and sound , with my medication 
i even study abroad in Brighton for a half year which i never fought possible
have around 120 meds a week but whatever and went world aroud twice with my mom 
ok .. i still got things i struggles with like seizures and fits but dont we all sometimes , fall ? 
so the greatest thing i been through is laying in a coma for a month and then recover in retirement
awkward , powerless and fearless 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar