söndag 14 mars 2021

a letter to a carrier ( i do write letters lol )


i will never forget how you thought my dress my cute 
i remember how awkward but yet found in you some comfort
how you are the kindest man i ever met , and with grace like that 
i wonder how your parents raised somebody that is so , perfect 
with hands of a nurse and clever like an doctor  
loyal as a friend and strength  of a soldier 
that what i saw , fell for 
and i like how you got my heart doing catapults 
cartwheels , straight into you the first day 
i guess i kinda obvious with my feelings , like an x ray 
but i like how you read me through like a chart 
i feel kinda a comfort in that 
while i try to find some healing 
i forgot about the , healing 
i remember when i throw up 
in your masculine hands 
how you help me wash up 
from the mess i made 
i thought it wore faith
how you help me with outfits
became my daily stylist 
and make up artist
did you hear how much heart , beat
when you touch my upper lip 
you knew , where i my secrets . keep
i must admit you made me feel like i wore a big deal
but i really felt like a  supermodel 
thanks to you , and thats why i always will love you 
why got the effort , time 
because trust me i know how i felt to be decline 
by relatives and even though it dont bother  me know 
once upon a time it did but that i can i live with 
i just wanted to say that i think you beautiful 
person , soul , brain and you shall maintain
but your heart what got me stuck 
yeah thanks for being my rock 
there at the retirement 
i recall how much i hated my helmet 
thought i look so stupid in it 
but somehow you didnt seem to mind it 
i always wore a bit shy around you 
how you always had to wipe up my shit ( lol ) 
because you wore so clever and i always said something wrong
but somehow we got along and i like that 
i hated that you wore some handsome but secretly is wore quite awesome
to have a dude taking care of me , kinda like a boyfriend bot not
and this where when i begin to plot 
you as  a character haha 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar