tisdag 30 mars 2021

every second of it


so i remember when i headed to retirement 
i was like fell out my wheelchair and feel in my carrier 
obviously . kinda knock in the lock down , just try to make it by my , own
but i remember i fall flat on the floor and you come glide in through the door 
pick me up like an aupair and help me up and sat me by the bed it wore kinda rad 
how brush me up , did my make up and become my stylist basically everything on my wish list
dude you got it ,  you eyes remind me of of Mediterranean sea , and i like the vibes 
you give , when you really do  what you love , yeah you know that feeling ...
how you have the hands of  nurse and mind of a doctor , skills like a surgeon  
but mostly i love you for help me recover me , for my brain injury 
and i like that you become my friend where most of them whore old and remind me of dying 
because i have never had a friend like you  and i knew it weird , timing 
but i loved every second of it 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar