måndag 29 mars 2021

BEEF

 i am sorry if we cant be friends 
if i wore to curious , dont knew if i am your fan
anymore , but i kinda dont like you as my idol
but i like the way you call me out and how we fought '
how we always find over way , back 
yeah you like an older brother i always want 
and i am sorry if i   hurt you but i like to call us lisa and bart 
sometimes we  have our rants and mistake , but i always comeback
because you are the only track that make me in check
and i like to think you got my back 
im sorry if do got issues with trust but i got hurt  to
but i never mean to fight with you 
because you like the man , awesome as well as handsome 
cool and it make me kinda a fool well let it be 
i knew him out of my league but once upon you wore a dream
now you are a nightmare and i dont think i belong , here 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar