söndag 28 mars 2021

naked

 

sorry if i sound a bit , erotic 
when i write all this poetic 
but you should know 
how it go down in my DMS 
just because i am a bit flirtatious 
doesnt mean i want to be more then , friends 
i like how we are , hanging out dont really want to make out 
specially not right now , but i like the way you give all this likes and hearts
even if we miles apart , its feels like an confirmation like it us 
and i know this love i hard to adjust but i am sure we make it 
i mean , there internet , chatroom and if we dont consider my fit 
get a bit emotional , scrub the scars with a help of heartthrob
yeah i think it weird that you the only one that seen me , nude
and how awkward i felt back then but i guess this most we are friends 
when you saw my bare ass , help me clean it and wash it 
and damn i wish you could , touch it 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar