måndag 22 mars 2021

the string that follow

i wore like fell out my wheelchair 
into you care , into you chest 
and i  will lay in your arms , forever
i remember how you stroke my bald head
told me it okey to be scared
from everything thing except for you
yeah i recall how you help me down the bed
catch my blanket and bear , cant sleep without it here
and how you thought i wore cute in that dress when i thought i look like a mess¨
this is how i become your princess and stop believe in the tragic ends 
how i recall you help me with all of those meds just for me to throw them up¨in your hands
i guess this makes us , friends , you wore an sharp object cut through and it might even be love 
but i wore high as kite but you wore the fella the fellow throw all the shit , i done , i know i am awkward , hopeless , but never fever fearless 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar