fredag 10 januari 2020

super duper crazy





i need a heartbreak so i can have the proof
that you know i have existed 
been dodging phone calls last , its in the past 
i hear your voice in every boys but i know they dont last 
if you real tell me how you fell 
 i need to know if i should put you on the a list or blacklist
block you out , out of mind out of out of sight isnt that what that ... say 
the problem i dont want you decline , you got that refine taste - like wine 
so why would you pick somebody like me , im kick you out , freak out 
but you haunt me back in the litter of the twitter and know it feel like im know for about 
ages , can you feel that you are press toward the pages ? 
not sure what got me triggered like you 
 on someone with someone with epilepy
not cool
reject me if you like at least i got my fantasy
you know that my lips are pretty damn tasty
 think you kinda crazy not the good kind
you think im lost my mind
i left like 102 messeges on your phone
how dare you not call up , i probably should wake up
you dodge  my calls , i avoid to text
because we hardly friends
i think we are because i never say thank you next
maybe you notice im the loyal type and i cant believe that you gave me something good to write
about for once

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar