fredag 10 januari 2020

THE MUTUAL RESPECT WE GOT


self care is always trending and let those other people hiatus 
there will always be time for us , just give me time to recover 
to discover mysef , i where lost in a smoke cloud when you came around 
i recieved you message but shut it down with a boy bye , dont got time 
i always been the girl that ran instead talk it out , didnt want to fought 
out on social media and i have in a world of litter i have hard time you find me at twitter 
since that that my life become so much sweeter , i hear you in the tracks and i dont want to go back 
to the way i where before because i find i person i adore , myself and i know we fight like that GALLENGHERS EXCEPT WE GET TOGETHER BECAUSE GOT THAT MUTUAL RESPECT  FOR EACH OTHERS WORK , IT CALLS EQUALITY I LIKE THAT 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar