fredag 10 januari 2020

third wheel rule



he told me i wore a retard , mental for acknowleage my feelings
he told me i wore a special , made me acknowleage my feelings
and now im dancing on the ceiling , its a celebration of love
they told me
he wasnt good but i need a heartbreak do proof im alive
you become the reason for my smile , i was unchoreograph
but you put my health back in  balance , reconize my self worth
and for that i will forever put you as number one , even if we go back and forth
on and off like that simpsons , in the end you always having my back in a track
i dont really got the luxury for love but i like it platonic , third wheel rule - is that cool
dont portray me as fool for like you but some people not set out to play in hard ball
in this concrete jungle , but i think you the king of it and can calm this with your hit

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar