torsdag 9 januari 2020

when i met a unicorn

he say im retard but i dont care,  im know im perfect
he say im never gonna find any better , i roll my eyes
... i already did , because he think im matter !
say im special , make me feel magical - like a unicorn
rare , and it wore just like a popcorn film
more complications that jurassic park , put relations isnt a walk in a park
they say and all great stories begin with wars and battle scars
you think im a trouble maker , i think you are heartbreaker
always run but you make me stay , in a good way
pull me back when i try to swipe left but you make me understand
whenever i feel low i feel comfort to listen on one of your song
track one and i cant get when everyone of my relatives reject her
that household name found her , and suddenly she enter an new world
thanks for an alert , heart and isnt it funny how behind a avatar
you can find your favorite star

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar