tisdag 2 mars 2021

children of quarantine


 we are children of quarantine 
and fuck i hate this pandemic
its dark times but you came around 
and made me feel safe and sound
woke up from the coma 
that felt like 100 years and , one 
of insomnia , yeah i wore drop dead 
and i so scared for losing you babe
but apparently it wasn't permanently 
yeah i remember how i came around 
Easter  , saw your face and my heart 
went faster , everything begin spin 
and i begun fell out the wheelchair 
in to your arm , how you pick me up 
like an au pair  , and how you took me up
like that coffee cup and i was god of that mug 
 i was like why wont you give me 
an damn  hug  
  it got and fuck off to this distance love 
been all around the world but this town
is bittersweet , mostly because i have to dance by my own
but let face it , what we had wore ,,, perfect 
yeah you made me an beautiful , poet 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar