måndag 1 mars 2021

FAB FOUR


so i recall this four girls from Brighton
not share strangers personals
but this wore no random , this wore the cuties
first we got that queen b , other known as bex
how she went from random when she send me that text
i recall how afraid i wore when i came for them 
but kinda got used to them, like a childhood friend
i never really wanted my time over there to end
but it wore the best money i ever , invest 
because here i got fond of my address 
the people , locals , studies 
and i think i got my first buddies
since i wore like nine , yeah i remember how you once wore , wore mind
but now i have moved on and fell in love with my hometown
i recall how you made me push through my comfort zone 
which i absolutely love , the freedom of  feeling 
was like falling , fast and furious 
but very appealing , how everyone wore so kind 
there at the inn , how you made it hard to loose you 
but i knew i had find me but more important , how i find acceptance 
in George , 2011 , yeah  this why i comeback and write about you guys 
and dont get me wrong , i just wish well even if i spill the tea 
but you gave me a perfect setting , that was impossible to forget 
how i used to to hang with the cool Sam , fashionable Bex and kind Bridget 
yeah thanks for that , for giving me alll the confidence and respect 
with my poems and shit - and always have my back

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar