måndag 1 mars 2021

GEORGE INN


so i remember when i came to the Brighton 
never been there but grass is always better
on the other side and i recall it wore pretty wild 
dont quote me on this but i do remember that i got my first kiss
by somebody i dident knew for like a half term , but i knew i wore in love 
ha , young and dumb - naive but there wore something with Portlade 
that unlock my writing block and i wore like , knew i wore made 
for this place , all the best memories i ever found in this wouderful , pub 
around where i live with my host family , i was like perfect to spend the company
with beautiful souls and people that i will treasure forever and i knew this would become quite an adventure , but im glad i spent it with the best people at the  in that i met sam , marti, bex , john , jim , pete and ... bridget who build up my confident and made me acceptance of who i , am t am truly happy over meeting ya all and you guys have have a special place in my heart ( if you didnt knew it lol )
the thing is i always roll in people life , with my wheelchair and have hard to  know where to stand at '
but you guys , respect my condition and all which i have deepest respect for . thanks x

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar