måndag 8 mars 2021

to my fave carriar


 i remember standing there in the hospital gown
but you made it an ball gown
how i fell out the wheelchair but i always saw it as a pumpkin 
how you slide in with that white horse , hands of nurse and clever like a doctor 
of course i catapult into your hands , how you pick me up like an carrier 
became my favorite au pair and i love to be there , funny as might 
because you have  the strength of thousand knights and i like how you become my starlight 
in the darkest times , isnt it funny how we met ,, how you pick out my outfit on daily basis 
the intimacy of you when you when you put on me clothes like an , stylist but i must admit i loved it 
how you became my makeup artist , yeah did you know you the only one been that near my mouth 
and now you went from being a stranger to somebody i cant stop , talk about 
or write , yeah i you probably will be an chapter or two , heck i been writing about him for like a year 
and probably will do it for a decade because you made me feel great mate in quarantine 
yeah being there with all the elder ladies and guys you made my days , i ¨remember how you help me with the food , medicine and washing basically everything and i know now whats friendship is  
thank your for this and it makes you better then my idol but i think its quite weird you look like a model  but still is so kind , clever and bright , well i basically should know better 





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar