onsdag 3 mars 2021

soft spot


i recall before it all , the panedemi when it wore we 
how we attend Helliden , a gorgeous place 
nowdays i rarely remember  your face 
but i recall us as a big fam , do you really know who i am ? 
we had big hopes , dreams and we did all to live up to them
but for some , dreams fall through - i am a living proof
that some of us actually , do 
life not eventually work out as it might think you want 
but you will always find love for them 
i remember how it all begin , Tidaholm , England , Brighton , England
around the world , like twice and then i went to heaven sent 
and felt out my wheelchair and into my carrier 
au pair that pick me up like an teddy-bear 
i recall how you mixed my medicine like that local bartender
how you touch my lips from right to  left 
since that day they there is noboby else
yeah i like how you wore my makeup artist 
and stylist because you become everything i wanted i never new i looked for 
but kinda know adore but mostly i admire your elegance  and the way you get me in balance
that honor , moral and calmness you got that is freaking hot , yeah you wore the missing dot 
but for you i always have a soft spot 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar