tisdag 2 mars 2021

the girl who lived

i remember how i fell out 
of my wheelchair 
how you pick me up 
like an teddy bear 
handle me like an au pair 
became my personal stylist 
.... make up artist 
yeah i remember i wore so jealous
at that coffee mug , that you sat and hug
recall how i was like yeah this is going doing in my blog 
i remember you as full with grace and intelligence
yeah everything with you  wore an  excellence and brilliants
how you had strength of soldier but honestly i prefer a doctor 
the way you build me up , made me feel more ... confident 
yeah i recall i wore coming from heaven above 
bang my head and headed to hospital bed 
in like a mouth , went for a surgery
and somewhere the love about the tree surgeon 
got replace with yours , i guess i finally moved on 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar