fredag 5 mars 2021

MORALS


i remember how i fell out the wheelchair 
into your cair and how you pick me up like 
an au pair , how you like slide in  when i fell 
and almost hit the head , again 
thats was when i in you saw a friend 
not a carrier and how i always float on air 
around you , felt so insecure about my appearance
but you kinda fix it when you touch my upper lip
told me i was cute even though i wore bald 
mostly i like the way you pick out my outfit 
became my stylist and become my makeup artist 
thank you for being the , great 
and i dont like you to see in this , state
because you so damn perfect but at least i got some poem out  of it 
dont like the feeling of being isolating which  so easy to get 
when you sick , how people overlook you and tend to you , forget 
but i like those who make me feel like levitating and feel like falling 
they a rare bunch , with morals like a soldier , honor like an king 
hands like an nurse , costume like an doctor and thanks to you i become stronger 
and i know you will be an amazing doc ( and secretly every nurse will love to look at ya ) haha
i never really met somebody with kind inside , morals and honor and i know your parents proud over ya 






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar