söndag 23 maj 2021

beautiful mess


i remember how i wore like felt insecure in my epileptic helmet 
not like i want it maybe i also want to get a chance to look , perfect
but the best thing with it disquise my bald head after the operation
and i got some insecurities after it , but i guess i had to deal with them
the only way i do is write it off in a poem 
i recall how i met you there in retirement , the most beautiful ever
i wish i could describe you cleverness here but  i never seem to deliver
you always have the right thing to say to  me the pain go away
and  i hate i throw up my meds over your work costume but i guess its nothing new 
how you seen me in diaper but still think i am dapper , wish i could   close my own button
but then again , a way to steal you a moment and i will always think fondly about retirement 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar