söndag 23 maj 2021

hospital princess



when i wore 19 , study art in boarding school 
thought  i knew everything  about life but realize i knew nothing 
thatss cool  but it isnt cool that people treated me like an fool 
just because i wore less ,when we all just try our best 
two years later , i wore ended up in England and find my second character 
the first i find at that boarding school and he wore my neighbor 
pretty much , and i remember i wore so scared for him in the begin 
not like when i arrived at the inn , it wore diffrent but quite the same 
i recall how attach i got by this place , likre you get with your favorite t-shirt
and how people cheer me on every friday when i went up to sang , karaoke 
it felt good because i been quite insecure but i focus on  bloke ( maybe two , in the end three )
but they probably forgot about me everyone tend to do  that 
i remember how i travel the world  twice , roll the dice 
where to go next , just so i will have something to write  about in a , text 
really love flying by night , see the stars pass by ( they remind me about you ) ¨
and trust me there wore signs , all over the world - whererver i went 
even when when i become heaven sent 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar