torsdag 20 maj 2021

how it felt to be in coma


remember i  wore laying in coma for like a month
doctors dident thought i would make it but i always tend to make it 
how i heard my mother crying and voices from the nurses . not sure about what
i recall i had visual dreams about being on festival  , it wore awesome 
and when i woke up i saw the most beautiful sight ... God he wore handsome
remember he wore a copycat of that musician , Zedd - standing by my sight 
and then we got that Joachim with a sleeve of tattoos but mostly i liked Martin
i remember he wore take care about my hair or the little that i had 
and i recall thinking god he wore such a babe
why do i always look like i gone , insane ? 
the woman at niva wore amazing and help me , " leva "  ( swedish : leva ;  is  eng for leva ) 
not give up with there attitude and question that made me help find myself back i guess
i remember Sofia , particular who help me work on my talking and i begin to chat about travels with her
meanwhile the first word i said wore FUCK which is kinda awkward because i never swear but Zedd heard and laught , i guess it wasnt what he thought i would say , i remember how i trained my muscles , sit up , bike and every moment i did this i listen to you  

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar