måndag 24 maj 2021

on paper we perfect


how can you fall in love with somebody 
when you cant touch somebody ?
the fear of covid19 , will it conquer seven heaven 
living on a dare and not being able to share your future
with the fear of dying , with of people ... leaving 
yeah never suspect it might be me who left  
it woré not in Gods plan , so i turn around 
fell down , crashed into him 
and then my new plot begin
he got a perfect morals and wears his honor like an armor 
i have never met such a beautiful character and thanks to your parents 
... i became an warrior , a brilliant writer and i hope you know i care for my carrier 
like you do for me , handle me with strength and effort there in retirement 
made me feel comfort when i wore insecure about my look ,but you made me heaven sent
and this is why you my favorite caracter , carrier - always to be , special to me ! 
the way you made me feel stylish and like a pincess , wipe my ass and wrap me in diaper 
awkward as i develop a crush because he wore so damn dapper - and if i could make you fall in love
i would , i mean look what i write on paper  ,...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar