måndag 31 maj 2021

perfect


 i been travel the world twice 
but thought the retirement wore pretty nice 
you got eyes of that remind me of stars 
how beautiful soul you have , to not talk about your brain
you slide in my room every morning like it wore your greatest performance
and i remember how awkward i felt when i fell out of the wheelchair , into you chest
but you pick me up and that wore perfect , never been a great with romance 
or relationship ,  when somebody get close i pick my bag and get abroad 
but you made me wanna stay here in the retirement . forever 
i just thought i wore safe in your surroundings because you made me feel  better 
and i think think its weird that i been looking all around the world . but never felt safe and sound
like when i drop down and fell in your hands - it wore so perfect ... 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar