torsdag 27 maj 2021

FUNFAIR


i remember when i fell into retirement 
thought i would be bored as hell
 but got heaven sent ,like perfect 
 how i fell in your comfortable chest
like pop up from that wheelchair 
 like a human catapult 
 but i like how you gave me insensitive care 
 stroke my spine and i knew you wore mine 
 from that day and really enjoy the chemistry 
 between us , i guess it wore pretty obvious 
 how you help me with the recovery 
 and how your voice is better then my freaking . poems 
 you made me feel the stay like circus and i got so many precious memories
about that place , how you help me dress ,when you thought i wore cute when i not
 how you wipe my ass , yeah the true definition of a friend and dident judge my illness
no you made me feel a freaking , princess  ,     yeah you embraced it tried to find solution 
yeah thats why you man  

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar