onsdag 26 maj 2021

supporter


i remember how i was falling out 
of my wheelchair , into my carrier 
i guess this is was when i begin to make my character
how i wore like just pop up  an human catapult 
crashed right into you and fell down on the floor 
recall how but you pick me up like aupair 
how he help me everywhere , yeah i did not get i would fall there
but it wore awesome , never had somebody so handsome help me like that
touch me like a cat , it wore pretty much perfect and how he drove me like an user 
wild like an lover but loyal like an brother and i bet he will be an perfect , father 
when that time come to be even ifs not happen with me 
but i am happy that i get that time spent at retirement 
because you made me feel heaven sent 
2.0 - the only place i dident want to go 
but with you i challenge every obstacles 
you strength gave  me power to recover 
to fall through , come back 
and i will forever will be grateful for that 


 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar