onsdag 26 maj 2021

love isnt romantic

 just like a ferris wheel . i stumble into him
 like an acrobat i fell . how you pick me up like a aupair 
 i never really felt somebody with that intensive care 
 i wore like i have to call the alarm - send out a sos 
 because we need to talk about us , obvious 
 i remember how you throw my arm around my neck
 how you had my back and how you help me comeback 
 one step forward , two step forward 
 yeah you made me feel like the wheelchair  wore like an bounce car
  when all my life it felt like an getaway car 
 but you something with you made me feel like you wore heaven sent
 even  if i dident really want to go i knew i have to go to find recovery 
within myself  but i will always be thankful for you 
 because i might like you - we can take it unconditional , platonic 
 because what i heard love isnt that romantic , just bunch of statistic
 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar