onsdag 26 maj 2021

ONE AWKWARD FRIENDSHIP


i been trying online but nobody look that fine 
that certain carrier i fell in last year 
like an acrobat , how he stroke me like a cat 
played likr a record player and single like a single 
yeah i recall how i pop up like an human catapult 
heaven sent , 2.0 - the only place i didnt want to go
but went and together with you it wore awesome 
how you made me feel cute and suddenly i find myself , nude
kinda miss that touch , how you me watch , strip 
and how you paint my lip and became basically my makeup artist
i love the games we played around  and how you become my stylist 
how you always lose the key which made me smile , extra minutes with ya
when you  took out my medication out the cabin and how i throw all over ya
but you help me , i guess this means we are friends - and friendship never end 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar