lördag 22 maj 2021

when i almost got ghosted


i remember how i always when i almost got ghosted 
drop it low and smash my head , break my moms heart 
when she notice me laying there , rang 911 got help from neighbors
the ambulance came fast but i wore already out of it , would i make it ?
mom sat up by my side and waiting while i went in for surgery 
i remember thinking when i woke up , yet an other injury 
diagnose said brain injury and two  lunginflammations 
i recall how the doctors change my medication 
and i got some kinda seizure when i woke up 
it went on for ages or maybe it wore hours 
truth been told i was only shaking for , seconds 
but i wore like dancing with death  
when you pull me back to earth
and  i am glad you did because i am really happy i you , met
is it weird that i find happiness in hospitals and retirement 
and i am sorry if i write to much about sickness and my illness
but its all i knew - i am not the girl that often fall in love 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar