torsdag 20 maj 2021

the lovelies memory

 he wore like excuse me , miss 

i think you need some help with your lips

yeah they really want you  apply that touch 

and know i dont think i can forget that , touch

how you looked after me like an soldier

but i knew i had to cut you lose to get , stronger

you will always be my loveliest memory 

how you made me feel like it wore second family

and it wore pretty cool ,chill and nice in your company

how you always came with what i wanted 

my grandpas blanket smells like you 

and teddy remind me of you 

this is all i ever wanted , it wore basically like an dream come true

when i met you 

even if went all wrong about it with me fall out  the wheelchair into carrier 

yeah , how my heart made cartwheel into yours when i realize i find somebody to write poems 

about 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar