måndag 31 maj 2021

take a chance and you might get a surprise



i remember when i felt so lonely in the retirement 

like i wore homeless but then i realize i wore heaven sent

when i got sent to this place for some recovery , find self discovery

the journey might be wrong and might be tip toe around the question

so much i fell over it and in his arms - i think it wore thank to my lucky bracelet

how you carried me like an baby in your heavenly arms , it wore wicked - but kinda awkward  

im just a girl wanted to be loved but maybe i  become something better , pampered 

doted with you hands above me , compliments and you wore just an student but it felt like you are made it 

got the bar and become an doctor because you are the best nurse i ever met and even if it wore full of awkwardness i find it to be amazing to live here in this collective , where i could recover in such a good way and feared the day it all everything would be over . the intimacy with no  privacy -  i loved it when i catch your eye there in there ,in the corner how you looked over tried to be discrete , but i observe everything hun , how you cared so much for me as the the next patient , which i made me just love you fondly and how you morals are just like a soldier,  how you remind me of an daydream and character 

that just slide in and did i tell you your voice is so much better then any of my poems - i like to think they are small letter dedicated to somebody who need one but we all know this one is dedicated to a certain somebody who though i wore lovely with no hair ,  and i know that my beauty isnt  sit on the outside 

but he remind me of what it was it all about , beauty is on the inside ( not that he dont look bad ) 

in fact his look kinda  rad and gave those best memories i ever i ever had which i cherish to - next )     

but for the moment i share you this with , hopefully make some sense of i all - when you helped me in my in downfall , when you saw begin to be my wonderwall - the chart i try to figure out , while you put a diagnose on me ( one of millions ) hehe , but i dont mind at least i got some personality , creativity

yeah last night i had a dream about you , well to be honest i am been thought about you some times 

who awkward it wore but wanted to know who got your love 

if its not me you thinking off 

how you help me with the sentence like we wore old couple 

maybe it felt like that in that little bubble 

well i dident mind to have you hub 

hehe

and secretly you can call me , babe 

if you like 


 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar