tisdag 25 maj 2021

rocket man . man


 i know my body is exploded at hospital
 everyone know my name 
 yeah this wasnt how i meant to be fame 
 an my 15 minutes in spotlight 
 is laying x-ray . nothing here remind me of Greys 
 yeah i remember how much its suck spending all those days 
 and suddenly i had no family or friends 
 just because i priory myself 
 though , relatives would support each other 
 but then again they never did with my mother 
 so why should they do when i fall over ?
 yeah i remember have the best time when i got coma
 felt like i wore on festivals or something and how i wore totally out of it 
 visual dreams about hanging with DJS , it wore best and later i got DMS
 which made me pretty damn , suspicious but i like to believe in us 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar