lördag 22 maj 2021

Perfect formula


i remember how i was falling out 
of my wheelchair , into my carrier 
i guess this is was when i begin to make my character
how i wore like just pop up  an human catapult 
crashed right into you and fell down on the floor 
recall how you pick me up like aupair 
and i really could felt that you care 
not everyone do in your work field 
but you do and that is the great appeal
yeah  i remember how you woke me up
when i lay in the bed , help me with the meds
i recall your voice wore different then other noise
how it sounded like poems and that is your most beautiful , instrument
i think you most be a heaven sent because you seem so perfect 
how you¨treat me so kindly , gently and nice - it wore quite an surprise 
and i love the intimacy when you apply my lips in the dormitory 
how you always style me  so fresh and dope , it made every day easier to cope 
and when i had insecurities about have no hair , you still thought i wore cute
i think this is why i like you 
i even felt comfort in my diapers that you wrapped  around me 
yeah i hate crushing for somebody that have to that 
but it wore pretty easy way to get away without , say it 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar