fredag 28 maj 2021

nice to have a friend

 det bara droppade , lived bara floppade 
plötsligt fann jag mig på bår   till sjukhuset
obvious i dont remember this because i wore 
consciousness, where nobody had in 
deeper then my epilepsy crawled in 
remember you like the sweetest dream
how i turn flop to flip , became a smash hit
had you on repeat , visuals dreams 
when i went through the recovery 
of my brain surgery 
not able to talk , explain my feelings 
practice on siting , practice my writing 
i remember when i woke up from the surgery
saw a male nurse that look like an DJ 
didnt knew if i wore in heaven or still in limbo
to be honest , everything with Niva was kinda like a disco
that pretty girl that help me practice my vocals 
and those kings of the wards , that stole my heart 
how i wore on the cloud nine but had to leave 
was like fuck , this place is like ibiza rocks
but then i ended up in the retirement 
and i wore like how much time went by 
thought it would suck there but it fly by 
straight into your chest , felt like a bouncy castle
and i love how you drove me wild in the aisle 
we wore the king and queens - untitled 
isnt it funny i got here , inspired 
of all the people here with a story to tell
its kinda nice that i find in you , a friend 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar