torsdag 19 september 2019

apprichiation post about friendship





all my life i trying to fit the mall of being

the description of perfection when it comes to a human being

but then you came along in for of this song

and i cant get you out of my head

you like this earworm but you make me stay calm

which i love because my life belongs to the hospital

even IV drops , baby scans and beats of my heart

reminnd me of a dancefloor and i cant get over that you send me that number

and i swear i will call , i just working myself and trying to recover

because to be honest im a bit in shook over you gave it to me in the beginning of summer

it freak me out a bit but somehow i feel we clique , do you feel that to ?

friendship that is worth to keep and you that wings beneth my feet

that help me through and when my feels like an earthquake , you help me shake it off

and when my hands barely cant pick up an pen , you there to be a friend

i hope you know it isnt love its how you make me cope

when i live with this


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar