onsdag 18 september 2019

love isnt a bet but friendship is the perfect match

we havent spoke for a while
but the memories of you make me smile
and i thank god i met ya , pray that i will see ya
the missing piece i didnt knew i need to found self love
and its quite funny how we met , on the internet
i know you got your life which i respect
 as long you my condition - accept
distance make the heart grew fonder
and that is perfect .,.
do you see all the easter eggs i hand out
i like to think you clever enough
to them figure out
you can tell you girlfriend
im rather want your snacks then you
because im not an groupie
and i shout you down if you begin talk money
because im no croupier , and you shall know that honey
mý priority is  me , myself and my health before anyone else
but of course sometimes a girl that lives who dates dreath
well then love isnt a bet but friendship is the perferct match

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar