söndag 29 september 2019

i bet my heart we friends



i got a hold on a good feeling 
one of those that make you dance 
on the ceiling but don't confuse it with romance 
that kind that transforms my wheelchair to a Bently 
but please treat my heart, gently 
don't go and tear it apart because i didn't really know
 i had one from the start but don't confuse this with love
i got this good feeling, nothing makes sense an I bet my heart 
we friends, appear out of the blue and when i conquer my fear 
i will come through and i just feel a bit awkward in this hospital gown i wear 
i mean you look so cool that is kinda cruel 
for a girl like me who only exist in hospital environment
but then you came through with that pm and went into heaven sent 
i might not be a hollywood princess but i am a rolemodel in wheelchair
and since that day all songs have become ours and my poems become quite lame
but its my reality - life as sick and its kinda " sick " you went from consider yourself weak 
to hospital chic , just by one simple click x 

and this is how you change my life . 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar