fredag 20 september 2019

bodyparts

i been cut in every inch of my body part 
almost pierced into my heart 
the 11 nerve from it so i would prevent fit 
it made stop seizure but i had to give up singing 
and i went to singing school , obviously not a perfect match ?
it wore around there i begun to find interest of how it work 
broken about seven times in the feet , so much it no longer hurt
i dont find love being suitable for my condition so i prefer friendship
and its might be quite mixed leading for guys because dont we all deserve love 
not like i dont think i dont , it just i know my future and when you got a chronical illness 
you dont really label yourself as princess , in first hand and it took long time to be my best friend 
recognise that my body is work of art and when you send that alert, in shaped of a heart 
it gave me the confirmation i never thought i needed but did and i will always cherish this 
because you made me feel dope , like i wore able to cope with my condition a bit better
and in the end that makes friend 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar